It’s time for Brag Monday #174! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Painted Shoe Cabinet created by Jane from Jane’s Lovely Cards! Jane used the Paris Address Printable, and some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, to transform this into a lovely shabby piece! Be sure and pop on over to her blog for the full tutorial!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This fun Paper Love Wand created by Mrs. Beez! For this project, Mrs. Beez used the London Map. It appears that she has magically turned the map into a flower, how delightful!! Be sure and visit her blog to get all the details.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!