It’s time for Brag Monday #171! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This beautiful Painted French Dresser made over by Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule! Nancy used the Cacao Printable, along with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, for this lovely furniture piece. Be sure and stop by her blog for the full Tutorial!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: These super pretty Transfer Tins created by Shannon from SMC by Design! Shannon used the Rose and Butterfly Label, along with some Gel Medium to create these darling tins! She’s got all the step by step instructions on her blog, so be sure and pay her a visit!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!