It’s time for Brag Monday #162! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Fun Cutlery Graphic Dining Table transformed by Julie from Restyle Relove! Julie used the Fork Knife Spoon Image for this fab Mod Podged / painted furniture project! Be sure and check out her blog to see the before photos too!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This darling set of Painted Christmas Ornaments crafted by Sandra from Stone House Studio Designs! Sandra used the Vintage Eyeglasses Image, Bicycle Graphic and Christmas Music Image to create these charming ornaments! Be sure and check out her Facebook page to see more of her lovely work.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!