It’s time for Brag Monday #175! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Painted French Butterfly Dresser created by Kristen from Sophia’s Decor! Kristen used the French Butterfly Printable, and some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, to transform this into a French Chic Masterpiece! Be sure and pop on over to her blog to see the before pics!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This adorable Silhouette Cloche created by Nicole at Krek Wak Wou! For this project, Nicole used the Baby Silhouette. Be sure and check out her blog to see the full vignette!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!