It’s time for Brag Monday #176! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Pretty French Fringed Pillow created by Pendra from Pendra’s Place! Pendra used the French Label Printable, and some pretty fringe, to create this lovely accessory! Be sure and pop on over to her blog to see the other pics, the side of the pillow has some beautiful toile rushing that you won’t want to miss!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This lovely Bird Bookmark created by Cynthia at Prayer Notes! For this project, Cynthia used the Charming Bird on Branch Image for this sweet paper creation! Be sure and check out her Etsy shop as this cutie is available for purchase.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!