It’s time for Brag Monday #160! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This beautiful French Graphic Cupboard made over by Judy from Vintage Street Designs! Judy used the French Grain Sack Printable for this pretty painted furniture project! Be sure and check out her blog to see more photos!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This lovely Ballerina Ornament crafted by Erin at My Very Educated Mother! Erin used the Ballerina with Angel Wings to create this very pretty ornament. Be sure and check out her blog to see how you can make one for your own tree, and make sure to follow along with her 30 days of “No Ugly Ornaments” Challenge that begins on Nov 1. So fun!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!