It’s time for Brag Monday #153! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This exceptionally pretty Grain Pillow created by Neike from Hauptsache Weib! Beautiful!! Neike used the Grain Sack with Wheat Wreath Printable for this elegant project! It looks like something you would pay a whole lot for, in an expensive boutique!!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: These fun Halloween Candlesticks crafted by Jeanine from Okio B Designs! Wonderful!! Jeanine used the Boo Garland and the Trick or Treat Label for her fab creations. Be sure and check out her site for the full Tutorial,
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!