It’s time for Brag Monday #163! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This really Lovely French Tray created by Diana from Dreams Factory! Diana used the French Chocolate Cacao Printable for this gorgeous home accessory! You can find more photos of this on her blog.
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This darling Cirque de Noel vignette crafted by Shirley from Zetta’s Aprons! Shirley used several of my Vintage Circus Graphics to create this charming Christmas display! Be sure and check out her blog, there are lots more photos and there is so much more to this than what you see here, it really is spectacular!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!