It’s time for Brag Monday #208! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This darling Handmade Retro Santa Card created by Ginny from Polly’s Paper Studio! Isn’t it charming?!! She used the Retro Santa Image for this fabulous Handmade Card. Be sure and check out her blog to see more of her gorgeous paper creations!
This weeks DIY pick is: This adorable Painted Striped Suitcase created by Patti at Old Things New! Isn’t it lovely?!! The images used here are mostly from my French Typography Category. Be sure and stop by her blog to see the other photos and get the how to!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.