It’s time for Brag Monday #177! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Lovely London Table created by Lorainne from Miss Flibbertigibbit! Lorainne used the London Typography Printable, to makeover this beautiful vintage table. Be sure and pop on over to her blog to see the full tutorial, she used an unusual technique for the finish, to give it this amazing patina!!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This marvelous Farmhouse Bucket created by Celestina Marie at Celestina Marie Designs! For this project, Celestina Marie used the Vintage Number Printable. Be sure and visit her blog, she has another pretty bucket on her post as well!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. You can subscribe via email so that you don’t miss a single graphic, just click HERE to sign up! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.