It’s time for Brag Monday #167! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party. Also, a quick note, since next Monday is Christmas Eve, there will be no linky party. We will resume on 12/31.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Beautiful Noel Banner created by Geneva from My Heart’s Song! Geneva used the Christmas Sheet Music from HERE. (This was a copy cat challenge that she died, from Sweet Pea Home.) I love the gorgeous mirror that she displayed this on!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This charming “Oh Christmas Tree” Display created by Susan from Sudio’s Studio! Susan used the Giant Christmas Tree Graphic and the Winter Girl Photo for this adorable display! She has all the step by steps on her blog, so make sure you pop over and visit her!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!