It’s time for Brag Monday #131! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This amazing Hand Painted Door by Pia from Pias Penslar! Pia used the Paris Address Printable and paired it up with a picture of a Romantic lady, and painted it all by hand ! She has more photos of this stunning project on her blog, so be sure and pay her a visit!
This weeks Handmade Craft Pick is: These super sweet Silhoutte Eggs created by Jenn from Rook No. 17! Jenn used several of my Vintage Silhouettes to make these charming Easter decorations! Make sure you check out her blog to get all the info on how to make these!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!