It’s time for Brag Monday #168! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This beautiful Painted Oak Leaf Dresser transformed by The Junk in our Trunks! She used the Oak Leaf Engraving for this amazing work of art! Be sure and pay a visit to her blog to see the before pictures, such an incredible transformation!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This charming Paper Bunting created by Ileana from All Things that Make Me Happy! Ileana used the Dictionary Bird Image and the Robin’s Christmas Eve Graphic, among others, for this adorable garland! She has all the step by steps on her blog, so make sure you pop over and visit her!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back - (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!