Hey my little Fairies, it’s Jade from Jaderbomb.com!
Today it’s all about whimsical woodland creatures for your Christmas tree. I wanted to show you how to turn a plain glass ornament into something magical.
Let’s get started on our decoupage ornaments!
You will Need:
* Woodland walk printout
* Mod Podge
* Craft brush
* Glitter glue
* Bakers twine
Make Woodland Creature Ornaments
1. Print this Woodland Walk printable out. I always print on card stock to make sure the paper is sturdy. Use small craft scissors for this if you have.
2) Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the ornament, stick on the cut outs and let dry.
3) When dry, apply a second coat of mod podge over the cut outs.
4) Let dry – then squeeze fun colors of glitter glue onto the cutouts.
5) Wrap bakers twine around the tops of the ornaments and hang from your tree.
I can picture a tree filled with these fun woodland creatures.
Make sure to come check out what I am doing on my DIY site, Jaderbomb.com like …
Whip up a batch of my candy cane cupcake ornaments.