It’s time for Brag Monday #136! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This Beautiful Art Doll by Manuela from Vintage Savonette! Manuela used the Ice Cream Girl Image to create this charming Doll. Don’t you just love all the pretty touches of lace and buttons she used? Be sure and check out her blog to see more photos!
This weeks DIY Pick is: This fabulous Bicycle Pallet Wall Art created by Becky at Beyond the Picket Fence! I adore this, I’m really into the whole Pallet craze right now, and this looks like such a High End piece! Becky used the Bicycle Advertising, for this wonderful piece! Be sure and stop by her blog to read her tips on creating this.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!