It’s time for Brag Monday #157! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This stunning Ballerina Painted Dresser created by Jenny from Ava Blake Creations! Gorgeous!! Jenny used the Ballerina w/Garland Graphic for this fabulous project! Be sure and check out her blog to see the Before Photos, what a difference!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This fun Watching Eye Charm and Tag crafted by Kathy at Katalina Jewelry! So cool!! Kathy used the Vintage Eye and the Skull Image for this spooky combo! Be sure and pay her a visit to see how she made this, she recycled something surprising for the eyeball case!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!