It’s time for Brag Monday #145! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Fun and Fabulous Balloon Art Canvas by Doreen from Hymns and Verses! Doreen used the Balloon Advertising Graphic
for this phenomenal Canvas. She actually used a decoupage technique to create this, make sure you check out her blog to read how she did it!
This week Handmade Craft pick is: This wonderful Vintage Magnetic Eraser crafted by Deneen from Dreaming in Color! Deneen used the Tin Co Typography Image to make over this super fun and useful tool! Make sure you read her Tutorial, over on her blog, so you can make one too!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!