It’s time for Brag Monday #212! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This wonderful Chalk Paint Table transformed by Patti from Shabby Pink Stamper! Isn’t it lovely?!! She used the French Ribbon Frame Printable Transfer for this gorgeous furniture piece! Be sure and check out her blog to get to see all the photos of this fabulous piece!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This Whimsical Gift Box created by Glori from Creative Digi Vintage! So darling!! She used the Robin Image for her charming box. Be sure and check out her lovely blog, to see more pretty pictures of her work.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who link back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.