It’s time for Brag Monday #133! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This marvelous Cubby Table by Susan from Homeroad! I’m such a sucker for anything with Cubbies, and I think this little table is particularly cute!! Susan used the French Hardware Graphic for this fun and functional furniture piece. Be sure and pop over to her blog to see how she built this, you know you want one of these!!!
This weeks Handmade Craft Pick is: This sweet Giraffe Card created by Polly’s Paper Studio! She used the Circus Giraffe Image to make this adorable Baby Shower Card! Make sure you check out her blog to see of her lovely paper creations!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!