It’s time for Brag Monday #161! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks Handmade Craftpickis: This lovely Dress Form Tote Bag crafted by Guriana! She used the Wire Dress Form Graphic to create this very pretty Tote. Love the little skirt and the numbers! Be sure and check out her blog to see more photos of this tote and a few others that she made as well.
This weeks DIYpick is: This Fun French Striped Dresser transformed by Lori from The Velvet Glove! Lori used the Fancy Paris Label image for this fab painted furniture project! Be sure and check out her blog to see the before photos, or to purchase this beauty for yourself!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!