It’s time for Brag Monday #135! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Stunning French Bath Cabinet by Kristy from 4 the Love of Wood! Swoon!! Kristy used the Paris Cologne Label to create this fab Furniture piece. Be sure and visit her blog to see more photos of this piece and to see her other amazing transformations!
This weeks Handmade Craft Pick is: These lovely Covered Books created by Maggie at Little Miss Maggie! What a great way to spruce up some old books! Maggie used the Birds with Nest Trade Card Graphic, along with some scripty paper for this pretty project. She has several more versions on her blog, along with some Mother’s Day Gift tips, so be sure to check those out!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!