It’s time for Brag Monday #129! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This lovely Frenchy Crown Chair by Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage. Gina used one of my Antique Crown Images. She has the full Tutorial on her blog, so be sure and check it out!
This weeks Vintage Craft Pick is: This fun Adorable Stand up Easter Lamb created by Alissa from Gold Shoe Girl! Alissa used the Sweet Lamb to make this fun piece. Make sure you check out her blog to see how she got it to stand up!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Zazzle shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!