It’s time for Brag Monday #159! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This lovely Menu Chalkboard created by Kathy from Creative Home Expressions! Kathy used the Vintage Menu Typography for this wonderful project! Be sure and check out her blog to see the Before Photos, such an amazing transformation!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This Spooky Macbeth Halloween Decor crafted by Angie at The Country Chic Cottage! Perfect for Halloween!! Angie used the Halloween Paper Labels to spookify up her home. You can find her tips, and lots more photos of this vignette, on her blog post.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!