It’s time for Brag Monday #207! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This fabulous Painted Pumpkin Wood Sign created by Pauline from Twin Oaks Studio! She used the Vintage Pumpkin Seed Packet Image for this awesome Wall Decor piece! Be sure and check out Pauline’s blog to see more of her fabulous pieces… also she’s planning on selling this in November at Lucketts, so if you live in VA or the greater D.C. area you might be able to purchase it!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This charming Eiffel Bag created by Swea Hantverk and linked from her Facebook Page! Isn’t it lovely?!! The image used here was the Eiffel Tower Line Drawing. Be sure and check her out on Facebook, to see more of her pretty creations!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.