It’s time for Brag Monday #209! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This Hand Painted, and transferred, Tray created by Gill from Shooglie Crafts! Isn’t it charming?!! She used the French Flower Seller Printable for this romantic looking tray! Be sure and check out her blog to see the Tutorial.
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: These fabulous Map Coasters created by Cynthia at Prayer Notes Etsy Shop! Aren’t they great?!! She used the Scottish Map Image. Be sure and check out her Etsy shop, where you can buy a set of four of these. I think these would make a great gift!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.