It’s time for Brag Monday #158! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks Handmade Craftpickis: These charming Apothecary Bottles crafted by Kylie at Stylish Settings! These certainly are stylish!! Kylie used several of my Vintage Apothecary Graphics and applied them to some recycled bottles from around her home. You can find her tips and lots more photos of these on her lovely blog.
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!