It’s time for Brag Monday #206! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This fabulous Reclaimed Wood Sign created by Jen from Repurposed Gems! She used the French Patisserie Typography Printable for this awesome Wall Decor piece! Be sure and check out Jen’s blog to see more of her fabulous pieces… she sells them as well, so if you happen to live in the Toronto area of Canada, you may be able to purchase some of her gorgeous Furniture and Signs!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This Adorable Halloween Album created by Ginny from Polly’s Paper Studio! Isn’t it charming?!! The image used here was the Witches Ball Printable. Be sure and check out her blog, to see the photos of the all of the darling pages in this album!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.