Make Paper Doll Tags
Today’s reader tutorial was submitted by Cindy Adkins, from Angels at My Door, who shared her darling Paper Doll Tags. Lets see how she did it!
What you’ll need:
- Card Stock Paper
- Cellophane Bag
- Scrapbook Paper
- Printable Paper Doll
What to do:
1. Take a large tag and attach red and white gingham scrapbooking paper.
2. Print and cut out the paper doll and glue it on with rolling glue.
3. Cut out the outfits that are included with the doll.
4. Tie ribbon or twine at the top so that the project can hang somewhere convenient. The tag can also be used as a decoration in a child’s room.
5. Use a cellophane bag to put the outfits in so that children can keep them in one place. If
you don’t have a cellophane bag, you can make a pocket on the back of the tag and place
the outfits in that for safe storage.
How cute are these tags! Thank you so much, Cindy, for submitting this project! To see more of Cindy’s work, please check out her Facebook Page HERE.
Do you have a project you would like to submit? You can share your projects, HERE! We would love to feature you!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.