What’s better than a table overflowing with carbs, sweets and a giant turkey?
Besides the whole friends and family thing of course!
So set a colorful tablecloth, put out your favorite vintage glasses and mismatched silver and lay these fun menus at each place setting so your guests know just what’s in store for them ( so they can loosen their belts).
Make a Thanksgiving Menu Card
1) Cut and paste this retro woman with turkey art into a Word document
2) Shrink to desired size
3) Type in your menu and print
4) Use markers to add a little color to the turkey, hair and dress
5) Cut the paper into a thin strip then use a glue stick to affix it onto a pretty piece of scrapbook paper
5) Lay one at each place setting and channel your inner Donna Reed
Impress your guest with some more of my simple ideas.
Make your own monogrammed pomanders so they last.
Make a Paper Bag Turkey that the kids can “carve” to reveal a fun snack inside.
Wishing everyone an “I wish I would have worn elastic waist pants” Thanksgiving!
Be sure to stop by Eclectically Vintage for more inspiration.