Hi guys, it’s finally here!! The Online Image Transfer Workshop with Heather Tracy is Open Today! This is our most requested course, according to the surveys that we took last year and we are so excited to offer it to you guys.
This is an amazing 4 1/2 Hour Course with Heather Tracy! Heather shares her expertise, and holds your hand, through a variety of engaging and rewarding projects. This course is entirely self-paced, and you are expected to skip around to the lessons and techniques that pique your interest and fit best with your project.
We will be offering discounted pricing for a limited time only on this course! You must register before 10 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday January 19th to get the discounted pricing of only $59! After that the price goes up to $69.
Would you like to see a preview of the Course Introduction? Just watch the video below as Heather discusses what’s in store for the Class!
Here’s what Heather wants you to know about this Course:
“Something for Everyone! The Online Image Transfer Workshop has something for everyone. Projects range from transferring simple, single-color images, to working with multi-page, full color transfers. You will learn the best techniques to transfer images on to finished & unfinished wood surfaces, glass, metals, fabric, tile, ceramic, and leather. With the variety of methods, applications, and surfaces discussed, I’m sure to address your image transfer needs (and questions)!
Save Time and Get it Right! I have infused valuable tips within each technique video, and also created stand-alone bonus videos to address the nuances of image transfer. We will discuss:
- time-saving tips, like which burnishing tool is ideal for each method
- the best settings (and secrets) for effectively working with a Heat Gun and Versa Tool
- how simple techniques, like creating tabs and correctly taping images, can make the transfer process go SO much more smoothly
- my recommendations for sealing and protecting your projects for the long haul
- tricks for preparing and printing multi-page, large scale prints
- and when (and if) you should invest in a toner printer for home use
I feel confident that this course will give you the knowledge to experiment with different transfer methods and techniques, and my instruction will leave you feeling confident that you can tackle any artistic endeavor you can dream up.”
We hope to see you in class!