10+ Best Vintage Herb Images!
Today we have rounded up a great collection of our 10+ Best Vintage Herb Images for you! We’ve searched through our extensive Image Archives here at The Graphics Fairy to find our Best Vintage Herb Graphics! Additionally, we threw in a few of Herb-related projects for inspiration! In this post, you’ll find a plethora of beautiful Botanical Prints and images that you can download for free and use in your DIY Home Décor Projects. Many of these you can just print and frame for some instant Wall Décor. We even have a few original art Prints thrown in with our usual mix of Antique Digital art and ephemera. Of course these are also great to use in Graphics Design Projects, Crafts, Decoupage, Transfers and more. We think these will work particularly well in DIY Kitchen Décor projects. We hope you get lots of creative ideas when you peruse through this curated collection!
1) VINTAGE BASIL HERB IMAGE – Basil is one of my favorite Herbs! This Botanical Illustration was scanned from an amazing Antique German Botanical book, Circa 1890.
2) FRENCH HERBAL SHOP TRANSFER – This French Herbal Shop Transfer was made from an old pharmacy and herbal shop receipt that I incorporated an antique German herb image I found here. I just love the hand drawn text and scroll work with all of the pretty pen strokes and flourishes!
3) WATERCOLOR PRINTABLES: ROSEMARY AND OREGANO – These are beautiful Rosemary and Oregano Watercolor images. There’s no mistaking the rosemary, with it’s tiny purple flowers. However, the oregano surprised me a bit with tinges of deep purple or maroon. Both pieces are original art by our artist friend Colleen Jorgenson, from Just Paint It Blog.
4) VINTAGE MINT IMAGE – HERBS – This is a beautiful Antique Botanical Illustration of a Mint plant from an amazing Antique German Botanical book, Circa 1890’s.
5) OLD CAMOMILE FLOWER BOTANICAL IMAGE – This Old Camomile Flower Botanical Image showcases the daisy-like white petals and small, yellow cone center of the camomile flower. The twice divided leaves of this herb are feathery and deep green.
6) VINTAGE EUROPEAN LAVENDER BOTANICAL PRINT – The Beautiful Vintage European Lavender Botanical Print is a marvelous Old Print of some Lavender Flowers. It looks like a German Print to me.
7) VINTAGE GINKGO BILOBA IMAGE – This is a fun Vintage Ginkgo Biloba Image from an Antique Botanical Print showing various leaves and foliage. The leaves are very pretty, soft and muted with an interesting shape!
8) BOTANICAL TEA PLANT – This is a wonderful circa 1885 Botanical print of a Tea plant! It pairs beautifully with the coordinating Coffee plant download below. These would look great hung together in a kitchen! Or transferred onto a pretty tea towel.
9) BOTANICAL COFFEE PLANT – This is a circa 1885 Botanical print of a Coffee plant showing its large green leaves and tiny white flowers. There is an illustration of coffee beans as well. Pairs with the Tea Plant above. We think you’ll find some many uses for this one … maybe make a gift for your favorite Coffee lover!
10) WONDERFUL VINTAGE CLOVE PLANT GRAPHIC – This is a wonderful Antique Trade Card showing a beautiful Clove Plant. What a lovely looking Herb this is with it’s bright Red Flowers! I’ve included the back of the card as well.
12) BASIL AND SAGE HERB WATERCOLOR PRINTABLES – I hope you enjoy these Basil and Sage Watercolor Printables. Sage has tiny purple blossoms and the basil is tall and green. These are more original art prints by Colleen Jorgensen.
13) BEAUTIFUL LAVENDER BOTANICAL PRINTABLE – This beautiful Lavender Botanical Printable is Circa 1880’s. Good Antique Lavender Flower images are especially hard to find, but we are always searching since they are a favorite here at TGF. We had to include 3 in this list, so that you can take your pick for your projects!
Fun Herb Projects and Ideas
We also have some fun Herb-Related Projects that are perfect to use in your next Craft Project! You can learn all of the FREE Techniques by clicking on the links below!
1) HOMEMADE LAVENDER SACHETS – READER FEATURED PROJECT – Our first herb project is a gorgeous set of Homemade Lavender Sachets from Cleo Headley! Cleo used The Graphics Fairy’s Beautiful Lavender Transfer Printable and the Freezer Paper Transfer Method to add the graphic to her fabric.
2) DIY – LAVENDER HAND SCRUB WITH FREE PRINTABLE LABELS – Lavender Hand Scrub is addicting! This is the perfect solution for those gardener’s hands. Your skin will feel and smell FABULOUS!
3) DISTRESSED GARDEN BOX – DIY – READER TUTORIAL – This project, for someone with basic woodworking skills, builds a long box that is great for your dining table centerpiece. You can fill it with seasonal decorations like hydrangeas for summer, pumpkins for fall, etc. This is surprisingly easy and the cost is only $10 for the wood.
You might also like the Online Image Transfer Workshop with Heather Tracy, available in The Graphics Fairy Courses Here.
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy? Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day, as well as projects and DIY’s too! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.