DIY Halloween Bottles
Hello my pretties!
It’s Kelly from Eclectically Vintage swooping in on my broomstick to spread some Halloween gore.
Blood red wine flows from these bottles emblazoned with Witches Brew, Web of Spider and Wing of Bat.
Make a Halloween Wine Bottle
1) Raid your recycling bin for glass bottles (or use full bottles)
2) Soak bottles in warm, soapy water to remove labels
3) Print these haunting potion images and cut out
4) Use mod podge to affix images to bottles and let dry
5) Apply two coats of mod podge on top of images to seal
6) Invite your favorite goblins over for a glass of blood … I mean red wine
My house for cocktails …
at the stroke of midnight!
Check out some of my other blood curdling projects …
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. You can subscribe via email so that you don’t miss a single graphic, just click HERE to sign up! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.