Hi Graphics Fairy pixies …
I’m Kelly of Eclectically Vintage and I’m thrilled to be fluttering my creative wings here!
I heart Halloween.
Well, I actually heart candy, so any excuse to beg for sugar is a hit with me.
My girls always complain that our Halloween house isn’t scary enough. They want blood, gore and guts.
But there’s only so much a girl can take but I try to please them …
Make a Skull Banner
1) Print this skull art and cut out (I used seven skulls)
2) Glue skulls onto black poster board and cut out
3) Glue on goggly eyes for fun!
3) Punch a hole in each skull
4) String rope (I used clothesline) through the skulls and tape each skull to the back of rope to secure
5) Hang from a mantel, doorway or window and prepare to frighten all who enter!
Stop by EclecticallyVintage to see how I heart Halloween …
here are a couple of my fave ideas!
Happy Hauntings my little fairies – be sure to stop by Eclectically Vintage for more inspiration.