This is the digital collage sheet that I created for this project. You can click here for the PDF .
I’ve included a supply list and instructions below:
1) Glitter – I used German Glass glitter, because I love it!
2)Cardstock – Plain white works just fine
3)Mod Podge Dimensional Glue
4) Regular Mod Podge (I used Matte)
5) Thin Wire
8)Chenille Stems (bump for the large butterflies and regular for the small, I used white but you could use silver too)
9) Bone folder (Or something sturdy to press a fold with)
1) Print the PDF onto the card stock and cut out the butterflies. I like to use these tiny fiskar scissors, they work the best for me.
6)Using your florist wire, make a bend in the center and then fasten the ends into curly cues for the antennas. (Next time I make these I will probably paint these silver first, as the green showed through a tiny bit, not too bad though since they are mostly covered with glitter)
12) Finally when all pieces are dry, hot glue the body to the center of the wings (Sorry that photo didn’t turn out)
And your done!
I hope you liked this fun and frugal crafty project!