It’s time for Brag Monday #201! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
I have a little request for all the participants. If you could please use thegraphicsfairy.com when linking back to my party, instead of my old blogspot address, I would be sooo very grateful!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This lovely Burlap Pear Art Piece created by Marla from The Burlap Broad! She used the Vintage Pear Card for this charming piece! Be sure and pay her a visit at the link above, it’s her Etsy shop and you can even buy this very piece, and see her other fabulous pieces as well!
This weeks DIY pick is: This gorgeous French Transfer Coffee Table created by Theresa, at Junk 2 Jewels DIY! Isn’t it lovely?!! She used the French Flower Seller Printable for her pretty project! Be sure and check out her blog to see the full Tutorial!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day. Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.