Favorite Font Pairings (Part 2)
Last month, we shared some favorite font pairings. Many of you enjoyed the post and others have been asking for commercial free fonts, so here is a part 2, made with commercial free fonts!
- Harabarahand by Andre Harabara paired with Itsadzoke by GLUK fonts
- Montez by Astigmatic paired with Impact Label by Tension Type
- Hominis by Paul Lloyd paired with Ostrich Sans by Tyler Finck
- Yellowtail by Astigmatic paired with Aleo by Alessio Laiso
- Droid by Larabie Fonts paired with Architects Daughter by Kimberly Geswein
- St. Marie by Stereotypes paired with Shelley by DJ Sherman
*A note about downloading, installing & using fonts: There are a lot of sites out there that offer free fonts. Some are set up mostly to display ads, and others take you to suspicious files & links. Even some legitimate sites run confusing ads that feature images that say “download”, when it’s for another product. While we don’t recommend one free font website over another, we have tried to link to the more straightforward sites to make finding the font easier for you. If you click on anything that looks like an application or .exe file, stop, it’s not what you want, and is probably malware. Don’t forget to follow the site’s specific directions to download and install the font. If you are a crafter and will be selling your work, please be sure to read any files or information that comes with the font. Some fonts have restrictions on the commercial use of a font for mass production quantities and on the sharing / redistribution of the font file itself.
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.