Free Vintage Tropical Leaves Printables
Today we’ve rounded up 10 Fabulous Free Tropical Leaves Printables just for you! Tropical Leaves are a hot trend that’s all the rage right now, so we’ve searched through our Vintage Image Archives here at The Graphics Fairy to find our favorite Botanical Prints straight out of the Jungle! This is a great collection of some of our best offerings in this theme. With Summer on the way, these exotic looking Plants are perfect to use in your DIY Home Decor Projects! You can frame these up for some Instant Wall Decor, they would look great in Pairs or Groupings, as they all coordinate. They would also work beautifully in all sorts of Graphics Design projects, I can picture Fabric Designers using these too! In this post, you’ll find 10 links to these Antique brilliant and bold looking Circa 1860’s prints, I think you will love the bright tones of these! You can download all of the Vintage Freebies by clicking on the links below!
1. Teardrop Leaf Printable This beautiful 2 toned Green Botanical, is an Alocasia Jennings, which is an exotic and tropical plant. I just love the colors on this and the striking pattern on the leaf!
2) Lovely Textured Leaf This is a Print of a Dark Green Tropical Leaf with lots of texture on it, as an added bonus there is a bit of lavender color from the underside of the leaf peaking out along the side. A very striking looking combination!
3) Bright Green Tropical Leaf Download This is a very pretty chartreuse green Leaf with some nice white variegating on it, giving it a somewhat striped appearance.
4) Burgundy Red Leaf This Leaf is such a gorgeous dark red ,or Burgundy, color! It has an elegant elongated shape. And I can’t help but think of Vintage Barkcloth Fabric when I look at this one!
5) Passion Flower Leaves Printable There’s so much to love about this one! It has super pretty purple and green Leaves, with a lovely tri-leaf shape, and fun squiggly vines! A romantic looking plant worthy of it’s name!
6) Burgundy and Bright Green This is another beautiful color combo, these are a bright Chartreuse green with Burgundy. These leaves have loads of texture and a touch of purple on their stems! According to the print these are known as Coleus Murray.
7) Vibrant Pink and Green Leaves This one just might be my favorite!! These long Graceful Leaves are the most stunning color combination of Bright Pink and Green Leaves. This one would look gorgeous transferred onto a Pillow to add some Tropical flair to your Decor!
8) Classic Looking Tropical Print This one has a scientific name of Maranta Illustris. This is a classic looking tropical Houseplant that I’m sure you will recognize when you see it. The leaves are deep green, with a purple stems and backs and a bit of white shading on the front. Very nice!
9) Deep Green and Pink Leaves These leaves are similar to the ones just above, but they have Pink accents rather than purple. The two would work really nicely together as a framed pair of prints or I think they would look beautiful on some stone coasters!
10) Green and White Striped Leaves Last, but not least, are these very pretty Green and White Striped Leaves. They have a long skinny shape to them and would work well paired up with many of the other Botanical Prints in this collection.
I hope you will find lots of inspiration when you browse through these Printable Botanical Images, and that you come up with some creative ways to use them in your own Craft and DIY Projects!
You might also like these Vintage Summer Themed Kits, available as part of our Premium Membership Site HERE. For one low monthly (or one super low annual) fee you get a plethora of fabulous Premium Images and Photoshop Tutorials! New kits are added each week!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy? Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day, as well as projects and DIY’s too! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.