1) Some Fusible Webbing – you need the double sided style.
2) Wax paper (if you buy the paper backed webbing then you don’t need this)
3) Fabric (I used solid black – but you can get festive with any color/pattern you’d like)
4) Flour Sack towels (Also sold at Walmart)
5) Image of your choice printed on paper (I used this bird)
First, trim a piece of fabric to hold the image, and also trim a piece of Fusible Webbing HERE. Layer them on top of a piece of wax paper (or don’t if you’re using paper backed), and iron the fabric onto the fusible webbing.
Next, pin your image onto the fabric with the webbing, and cut it out as close as possible to get all the detail.
Last, iron it onto the Flour Sack Towel, webbing side down. After it’s finished, you’re done!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy?
Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find Projects and DIY Tutorials, as well as Free Iron On Printables (many of them French!) and loads of Vintage Images too!