Best Printable Transfers for Furniture
Today we’ve rounded up 10 Best Printable Transfers for Furniture for you! We’ve searched through our Vintage Image Archives here at The Graphics Fairy to find our favorite Vintage Printable Furniture Transfers, and a couple of links for our Favorite Transfer Methods too!
This is a great collection of some of our best offerings in this theme. These gorgeous Printables are perfect to use in your French or Farmhouse Style DIY Furniture projects! And of course you can also use them in your Craft and Home Decor Projects, like Pillows, Guest Towels, Wall Decor, Signs, Coasters and more! In this post, you’ll find 10+ links to Printable PDF Transfers, some are French Typography and some are American Farmhouse, so there is lots to choose from no matter what your style is! You can download all of the Vintage Freebies by clicking on the links below!
1) Ville De Paris Address This is a great one to start with! It’s a nice simple Address with letters that are easy to paint in, after transferring. This is a great way to add a touch of Paris to your favorite Furniture pieces!
2) Cafes and Legumes This popular printable is a great one for using on Kitchen Projects since it has a Coffee and Food theme. The address on it is from Marseille and there are some lovely elegant embellishments around the text.
3) Printable Typography Coffee Sign This is an American Coffee and Spices printable. A little more elaborate than some of the others, but truly a gorgeous piece of Antique Typography that will add some real nostalgia to any project!
4) French Chocolate Transfer Fellow Chocoholics like myself, will love this French Cacao Printable! The lettering is super pretty and it works well on so many projects. I have seen this one used on Chairs, Tables, Buffets and even Dressers! There are lots of pretty embellishments on this one too!
5) French Wreath with Butterfly On this Transfer you’ll find a pretty French Wreath with a Butterfly Silhouette, or Papillon (in French), in the center! The simple lines of the Butterfly and the Wreath make this one a good choice for Furniture. I have seen this used on Tall Dressers and it’s gorgeous! You could also swap out the Butterfly if you wanted and add some other motif, or even a Monogram to personalize it.
6) Vintage Grocery Sign Another American Transfer, this one is a Nostalgic Old Time Grocery Store Sign, for Moll Grocer Company! It has lovely delicate scrolls around it and would look beautiful transferred onto a Wooden Sign or a Tray!
7) Winemaker Transfer This Typography Printable, Vignes Greffees, was created from several old pieces of French Ephemera, and the main piece advertised a business that sold rootstocks and grape vines to the wine making industry in France. It has some attractive embellishments on it and goes nicely with the Cafe Printable listed on number 2!
8) Hotel Perrin Sign I love the elegant Typography on this one and the pretty Leaves Embellishments. This one is great to use in a Bedroom or Guest Room! It has nice simple lines and curved Text for added interest.
9) French Cafes Printable This is a pretty French Typography Printable that also includes instructions for a cute Towel Project. This image works well in a kitchen, butler’s pantry or bar!
10) Shaving & Laundry Soaps Printable Another American piece, Circa 1881. This is a Printable Typography Soap Sign. This one comes from an old Ephemera piece that belonged to a seller of various kinds of Soap, including Laundry Soap. I think this would make a fantastic Sign for a Laundry Room or Bathroom!
11) Pig Butcher Sign And last, but not least, one extra transfer for you guys! I can’t leave out this whimsical Pig Butcher’s Sign with the Butcher’s name, George Watson (no relation to me that I know of!) right on it. This fun American piece works well in a Kitchen or Restaurant!
Favorite Furniture Transfer Methods
1) How to Transfer Typography onto Furniture This is a transfer method that I posted a few years ago and it really is the best method for transferring to furniture! If you want a lasting image on you pieces, this is the way to go. Particularly important if you are painting furniture for clients or to sell in a shop. It’s not as fast as some of the other methods, but if you use simple transfers, like the ones on this page, it will go much more quickly and I think you will be pleased with your results!
2) Transfer onto Furniture – Video Tutorial This is the same method as above, only my friend Candice put it all together in Video format and talks you through the steps!
3) Tips before Starting Furniture Transfers I highly recommend that you read through this super useful tip before getting started with Furniture Transfers! It will save you headaches and aggravation!
I hope you will find lots of inspiration when you browse through these images, and that you come up with some creative ways to use them in your own Furniture and DIY Projects!
You might also like these French Kits, available as part of our Premium Membership Site HERE. For one low monthly (or one super low annual) fee you get a plethora of fabulous Premium Images and Photoshop Tutorials! New kits are added each week!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy? Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day, as well as projects and DIY’s too! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.
This is a very amazing website, everything I have been looking for yeeeaaars ! Gosh, so happy to have found it !
I am from France.
Welcome Teissier, I am so happy you found us too!! Enjoy 🙂
Know I have several transfers of these already but never hurts to have extra ,never know what will want/need to do. When people live out away from city as we do, need to be prepared.
Thank you for these wonderful furniture transfers and for the botanical leaves, gorgeous. Will be looking for some great frames for the leaves. So many wonderful images to keep for future projects. Have been trying to work on projects every day, keep my creativity active.
Thanks so much JaneEllen, I hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend and get lots of craft time!!
Great printables. Thank you, Sophie!
These are amazing so exciting thank you!!!
Thank you so much Kiliemah!
Thank you SOOOO much for your kind sharing!!!
You really are a Graphics Fairy/Angel!!
Aww, thanks so much Mona! Enjoy 🙂
Sophie Eyles says
maria mccorry says
AWESOME GRAPHICS. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I plan to use this one on a small chest that I chalk painted and placed in my bathroom. Plan to do this over the weekend… hopefully.
Karen Watson says
That sounds like the perfect piece! Have fun with your project Maria!