It’s time for Brag Monday #139! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks Handmade Craft Pick pick is: These super cute Circus themed Mason Jars by Paula from Pollyanna Reinvents! Paula used several images from my Vintage Circus Graphics Category for this darling set of jars … love the caddy too! Be sure and check out her blog, the wooden stools that she made over last week were adorable too!
This weeks DIY is: This elegant French Recipe Box created by Sharon from I Restore Stuff! She used the Chocolat Paris Image for this lovely piece! She actually did a number of gorgeous pieces using various French Graphics, and a London project as well. They are all fabulous, you will want to pay her a visit to see each and every one of them!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!