This month we have a list of favorite trendy fonts! These fonts include a few favorite letterpress fonts, hand drawn script fonts, and fonts with unique embellishments.
- Majestic is written in Upon a Dream by FZ (commercial use)
- Exclusive is written in Stink on the Death by Maelle.K (personal use)
- Ultrachic is written in Gist Rough Upr Exbold Two Demo by Yellow Design Studio (demo version / commercial use)
- Refined is written in Disco by Typografski (commercial use)
- Trendy is written in Sweet Pea by Emily Spadoni (personal use)
- Sophisticated is written in Slabo by Tiro Typeworks (commercial use)
- Fashionable is written in Swistblnk Monthoers by Swistblnk (commercial use)
- Fresh is written in Rochester by Sideshow (commercial use)
- Elegant is written in Foglihtenn No. 7 by Gluk (commercial use)
- Graceful is written in Biloxi Script by Runes & Fonts (personal use)
Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you can incorporate these fonts in with your graphics projects!
*A note about downloading, installing & using fonts: There are a lot of sites out there that offer free fonts. Some are set up mostly to display ads, and others take you to suspicious files & links. Even some legitimate sites run confusing ads that feature images that say “download”, when it’s for another product. While we don’t recommend one free font website over another, we have tried to link to the more straightforward sites to make finding the font easier for you. If you click on anything that looks like an application or .exe file, stop, it’s not what you want, and is probably malware. Don’t forget to follow the site’s specific directions to download and install the font. If you are a crafter and will be selling your work, please be sure to read any files or information that comes with the font. Some fonts have restrictions on the commercial use of a font for mass production quantities and on the sharing / redistribution of the font file itself.