It’s time for Brag Monday #166! Once again I’m bragging about two more projects from the last Brag Monday party.
This weeks DIY pick is: This wonderful Wooden French Postcard Door Display created by Celestina Marie from Celestina Marie Designs! She used the Carte Postale Graphics from HERE and HERE. Be sure and check out her blog to see all the photos, this is a magnificent display and you won’t want to miss a single detail of it!!
This weeks Handmade Craft pick is: This charming Retro 50’s Housewife Apron created by Cheryl from Cheryl Thimble Fingers! Cheryl used the Retro Housewife Graphic to create this adorable Apron. You can purchase this in Cheryl’s Etsy Shop, wouldn’t this make a great Christmas Gift?!!
- Your project must include at least one graphic from my site
- Link back – (Using a link to give credit for my image is fine)
- By linking up you agree to allow me to feature your project, either here or on my DIY Blog or my Craft Blog
- Don’t link the same project up for more than one week
- Etsy & Other shop sellers – Feel free to link up, just make sure you give credit on your product page, by including my url
- I only feature those who linked back to me. Fair is fair!
P.S. If you see that your link has been deleted, it’s because your project did not include an image from this site. Hey ..that’s the whole point of the party silly!