Fun and Free 50s Fonts
- Airstream by Nick’s Fonts
- Risque by Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute
- Sacramento by Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute
- Quigley Wiggly by Nick Curtis
- Rocket Script by Font Diner
- Cherry Cream Soda by Font Diner
- Remarcle by Tup Wanders
- Font Diner Swanky by Font Diner (click “free stuff” to go to free fonts section)
- Deftone Stylus by Larabie Fonts
Pair these 50s Graphics up with the fonts above to make some really cool projects… like invitations, Bunco Cards, Party decor and more.
Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you create some fun retro projects with these fonts and graphics! You might also like our favorite Circus Fonts collection HERE.
*A note about downloading, installing & using fonts: There are a lot of sites out there that offer free fonts. Some are set up mostly to display ads, and others take you to suspicious files & links. Even some legitimate sites run confusing ads that feature images that say “download”, when it’s for another product. While we don’t recommend one free font website over another, we have tried to link to the more straightforward sites to make finding the font easier for you. If you click on anything that looks like an application or .exe file, stop, it’s not what you want, and is probably malware. Don’t forget to follow the site’s specific directions to download and install the font. If you are a crafter and will be selling your work, please be sure to read any files or information that comes with the font. Some fonts have restrictions on the commercial use of a font for mass production quantities and on the sharing / redistribution of the font file itself.