14 Best Steampunk Images!
Today we have rounded up a great collection of our Best Vintage Steampunk Images for you! We’ve searched through our extensive Image Archives here at The Graphics Fairy to find our Best Steampunk Graphics (there are so many to choose from)! Additionally, we threw in a few of our fave Steampunk Craft and DIY projects for inspiration! In this post, you’ll find some really cool Steampunk images that you can download for free and use in your Junk Journal or Craft Projects, along with Graphic Design Projects, Crafts, Decoupage, Transfers, and more. We think these will work particularly well in Junk Journal Projects, DIY Digital Collage, and Mixed Media Projects! We hope you get lots of creative ideas when you peruse this curated collection!
1) FABULOUSLY QUIRKY LADY WITH BINOCULARS There are two versions of this amazing lady with the binoculars advertisement for Hibbard and Ajax Bicycles from an 1880’s wholesale Pharmacy catalog. One of my all time favorite Steampunk Images and one that has been used by my readers for many years!
2) PRETTY WHITE SEWING MACHINE A very pretty Antique Sewing Machine graphic from an old Wanamaker’s Dept. Store Catalog (probably 1880 – 1890).
3) ORNATE SKELETON KEY A Fancy Skeleton Key from an 1870’s Science Magazine! There is also a Silhouette version. So fancy and fun!
4) COMPASS ROSE A wonderful Compass Rose from an 1870’s Book! There are two versions – the original with arrows on it and the Compass just by itself.
5) HOT AIR BALLOONS Three Vintage Illustrations of Hot Air Balloons, from a circa 1910 book page, are so much fun – a quirky looking man in one and interesting Wing things on another! Each image appears to be drawn by pen or a doodle!
6) SUPERB ARMILLARY SPHERE A superb Early Steampunk Art Print of an Armillary Sphere! This is a full size Printable with most of the aging marks intact. There is also a smaller black and white version of the Sphere on its own.
7) BLACK AND WHITE POCKET WATCHES Two Pocket Watch Graphics from an early 1920’s Catalog; one has a Black Face, and the other a White Face.
8) VINTAGE BICYCLE This wonderful Vintage Bicycle comes from an 1850’s English Book! There are two versions – the original, and one without shadows. You can also find a really wonderful Antique Tricycle Image HERE from the same book!
9) ANTIQUE PICTURES – CAMERA, STEREOSCOPE, EAR TRUMPET These interesting Black and White Objects are from an Old Wanamaker’s Catalog. Included are an Old Fashioned Camera, a Stereoscope, and a Telescopic Ear Trumpet. Fun!
10) OLD FASHIONED LIGHT BULB This is a fantastic looking Old Fashioned Light Bulb image from a Circa 1909 Invoice!
11) FLYING MAN WITH UMBRELLA This old French Postcard shows a street scene with a Man Flying above with an Umbrella! Sort of like a Mr. Poppins! There is a second image of just the Man isolated for your Steampunk or craft projects.
12) VINTAGE HARDWARE FRAME IMAGES These were scanned from an early 1900’s Hardware Store Catalog. They are small metal frames, used to label boxes or small drawers. A card would have been placed inside of the metal frame indicating what was stored inside of the box. They even have a little pull and some nail holes. You might also like another Hardware Image from HERE.
13) STEAMPUNK BINOCULARS An excellent Black and White Graphic from an Antique Jeweler’s Book showing a wonderfully detailed engraving of a pair of Binoculars or Field Glasses.
14) POINTING HANDS These Victorian Pointing Hands are so useful for your Steampunk projects!
15) Steampunk Man Image I just love this Steampunk Man images! This graphic is from an 1880’s wholesale Pharmacy Catalog, for some Eye Guards /Goggles, to be warn while driving, bicycling etc. I just love his Goggles and cap!
Fun Steampunk Projects and Ideas
We also have some fun Steampunk Related Projects, so that you can play with the Steampunk images in your next Craft Project! You can learn all of the FREE Techniques by clicking on the links below!
1) CASTING DIY APPLIQUES – 2 – STEAMPUNK KEY HOLDER Learn how to cast Paper Clay appliques and PAINT them while wet, making the process much faster than traditional methods.
2) STEAMPUNK THUMB TACKS You will love these easy Steampunk Thumb-Tacks, which are perfect for gifts!
3) LEARN 7 DISTRESS INK TECHNIQUES There are seven different methods for creating interesting and easy effects using Distress Inks. Great for Steampunk or any other craft project.
You might also like a recent kit from our Graphics Fairy Premium Membership site. This amazing STEAMPUNK IMAGES KIT 2 is one of nearly 200 bundles included with our Monthly or Yearly Membership!
Hello! Are you new to The Graphics Fairy? Welcome, I’m so glad you’re here! Browse around to find thousands of Stock Images that you can use in your projects or designs! I post new Vintage images every day, as well as projects and DIY’s too! Need more info about my site? Try my FAQ page.